Img

ProfessorB

"I really never thought of myself as unique. I'm just another soulja in the battle to inspire positivity to others." - Professor B. Check out our exclusive interview with the reggae rocker.

View more
img13

RockThePhoto

Jamsterdam Radio wants your best live performance photo for our #RockThePhoto contest. Send it!

View more
img13

Top5

We drop our Top 5 list for rappers to look out for in 2016. Listen for these artists coming to a speaker near you.

View more
Much Love for the Coco
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Ever since I heard O.G. Genasis' hit track "Coco", I can not seem to get his lyrics out of my head. It was a weekend getaway for a friends bachelor party where "Coco" was played on repeat with us chanting the track a cappella on our journey to the bar, I instantly became addicted to the Coco.

The track was stuck in my head until I rested my eyes that night and i still recall my last words before dozing off to sleep were "I'm in love with the coco."

The track has seemed to spread like wildfire with a number of artists coming up with their own unique covers of the track. Which "Coco" cover takes the cake as the best Coco?

Original Coco:
Adriana Coco:
Sheeran Coco
Italian Coco
WhiteBoy Driving Coco

Share this article!.
View or Make a Comment

5 comments:

Unknown said...

White boy aka Devin Clark ripped it! The others can't even touch it.

J.R. said...

WhiteBoy Coco is killin' it!

Unknown said...

d clark

Unknown said...

D-CLARKE

Unknown said...

WhiteBoy