Img

ProfessorB

"I really never thought of myself as unique. I'm just another soulja in the battle to inspire positivity to others." - Professor B. Check out our exclusive interview with the reggae rocker.

View more
img13

RockThePhoto

Jamsterdam Radio wants your best live performance photo for our #RockThePhoto contest. Send it!

View more
img13

Top5

We drop our Top 5 list for rappers to look out for in 2016. Listen for these artists coming to a speaker near you.

View more
Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hailing from Paterson, New Jersey it's Fetty Wap bringing the fire. Check out his famed single titled "TrapQueen". Fetty draws inspiration from Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy and he is part of the group named Remy Boyz with Montana Bucks and P. Dice.

Check out his debut video for "TrapQueen" and be sure to tune into the Jamsterdam top 10 nightly at midnight to catch Fetty Wap climbing the charts.


LYRICS:
I'm like "hey, what's up, hello" Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in that door I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll Married to the money, introduced her to my stove Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low She my trap queen, let her hit the bando We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos Got 50, 60 grand, 5 100 grams though Man, I swear I love her how she work the damn pole Hit the strip club, we be letting bands go Everybody hating, we just call them fans though In love with the money, I ain't never letting go

[Hook x2] And I get high with my baby I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeaaahhh And I can ride with my baby I be in the kitchen cookin' pies with my baby, yeeaahhh

[Verse] I hit the strip with my trap queen cause all we know is bands I just might snatch up a 'Rari and buy my boo a Lamb' I might just snatch her necklace, drop a couple on a ring She ain't want it for nothin' because I got her everything Bitch you up in the bando, without deniro can't go Remi boys got extendo, count up hella bands tho How far can your Benz go? Fetty Wap I'm living fifty thousand K how I stand tho If you checking out my pockets hol' up

[Hook x2] + [Bridge] [Outro] I be smoking dope and you know Backwoods what I roll Remy Boy, Fetty eating shit up that's fasho Ill run in ya house, then I'll fuck your ho Cause Remy Boyz or nothin', Re-Re-Remy Boyz or nothin'



Share this article!.
View or Make a Comment